www.Hinhin.com – This is an ecommerce website. This Policy applies to our websites, products, and services that display or provide links to this Policy.
This Policy discloses the privacy practices of www.hinhin.com and how your personal information is collected, used, and shared when you visit or make a purchase from Hinhin.com (the “Site”).
It is our continuing commitment to put our site’s customers and visitors first; we protect your privacy and harness technology that gives you a powerful but secure and safe online experience. You can also learn about cookies and similar technology in this policy.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect information from our users at several different points on our website.
- When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, time spent on site, referring website addresses, and other information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
- Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect personally identifiable information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, bank account names and numbers), email address, and mobile or landline number. We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
- Your Order Information is used for the following purposes:
- To fulfill any orders placed through the site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations), or take steps prior to placing an order.
- To communicate with you
- To screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising related to our products or services.
- Your Device Information is used for the following purposes:
- To help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address),
- To improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
- Where this is necessary for purposes which are in our, our third parties’ legitimate interests:
- To analyze trends, administer the website, track user movement and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use;
- To fulfil your requests and inquiries regarding the Services and to notify you if you have won a contest;
- To provide technical support for the Services;
- To analyze how you use the Services, including which videos you like to watch, and to help us develop new services; and
- Where you give us consent:
- To send you newsletters you have requested and to use technologies to check if these have been received and opened; and
- To send you content, offers, rewards and promotional materials, by email or on other sites, apps or social media, which may be personalized based on your visits to and use of the Services and to check to see if these ads have been received and if they were of interest to you.
- For purposes which are required by law:
- In response to requests by government law enforcement authorities conducting an investigation.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store--you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy.
We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site -- you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/.
You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
If you are using our Site via a browser you can restrict, block or remove cookies through your web browser settings. The Help menu on the menu bar of most browsers also tells you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to delete old cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie and how to disable cookies altogether.
If you are using our Site via an application, the operating system for your device provides instructions on how to prevent tailored advertising and how to reset your device's advertising identifier.
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR PRIVACY
We have put in place physical, electronic, and managerial procedures designed to help prevent unauthorized access, to maintain data security, and to use correctly the Information we collect online. These safeguards vary based on the sensitivity of the Information that we collect and store.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
If you ask us to stop sending marketing we will keep your Information for a short period after this (to allow us to implement your requests). We also keep a record of the fact that you have asked us not to send you direct marketing or to process your Information indefinitely so that we can respect your request in the future.
If you are located outside the Philippines at the time your Information was collected, please take note that the said Information you provided to us will be transferred and processed in the Philippines. By using this site, you are also consenting to the said transfer and processing and to the adjudication of any disputes arising in connection with this site in accordance with Philippine laws.
You have the right to ask us for a copy of your Information, to correct, delete or restrict (stop any active) processing of your Information; and to obtain the Information you provide to us for a contract or with your consent in a structured, machine readable format, and to ask us to share this Information to another controller.
In addition, you can use or object to the processing of your information in some circumstances (in particular, where we do not have to process the Information to meet a contractual or other legal requirement).
These rights may be limited, for example if fulfilling your request would reveal Information about another person, or if you ask us to delete Information which we are required by law to keep or have compelling legitimate interests in keeping.
In instances where you gave consent to use your Information for marketing, you can withdraw your consent at any time. You can also ask us not to carry out profiling for direct marketing purposes. You can opt out of receiving newsletters and other marketing communications by following the opt-out instructions provided to you in those emails.
You also have a right to complaint to a supervisory authority for data protection in the country where you live, where you work, or where you consider that a breach of data protection has occurred, although we hope that we can assist with any queries or concerns you may have about our use of your Information. Our Data Protection Officer can be protected with any such queries or concerns about our use of our Information at the contact details listed at the end of the policy.
UPDATES AND EFFECTIVE DATE
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e‑mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
This policy posted on this Site was updated on July 1, 2019